Presentation software makes it easy to present things. With pictures and graphics, it is much easy to understand. Therefore, it has become very common to explain through presentations. Are you preparing for a webinar? Do you want to share ideas? Do you want to create a presentation with your team? Or are you working on your school project? so, for these, you need presentation software. Here, we provide you with the Top 10 Presentation software that will let you design and present your ideas effectively.
Taking these things into consideration while choosing a presentation software
- Does this really fit into your budget?
- Is it easy to use?
- Does it contain templates?
- What is the quality of the product?
- Can you add pictures or videos from an external source?
- Can you add audio to your presentation?
- Does it allow you to add animations?
- Can finished presentations be shared online?
So, here we enlisted the Top 10 Presentation software of 2022, which will help you in building stunning presentations to engage your audiences.
Also Read: Top 10 photo editing apps
Top 10 Presentation Software
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Google Slides
- Custom Show
- Zoho Show
Visme is one of the most popular presentation software. It contains tons of templates that will help you in creating a captivating presentation. It not only allows you to create a presentation, but here you can also create charts, infographics, reports and many more.
Visme is free to use. But if you want to upgrade to new features so you can also get a paid plan. It also provides separate education plans for teachers and students.
Features of Visme:
- Visme is quite easy to use.
- You can rapidly switch one slide to another.
- Here you can also aside any slide for using it later.
- It contains a sidebar that carries all the data tools and lets you browse graphics.
- It will let you add audio to your presentations and also you can do the voiceover.
- Visme contains a Graphic Assets library that will let you search for icons, illustrations, GIFs, etc. to make your presentation engaging.
- You can add animations and transitions to your presentation using Visme.
- Provides you with many styles and templates to make out the best.
2. Microsoft PowerPoint
Microsoft Powerpoint is always on the list of top presentation software. As it is used by so many people in offices, schools, webinars, seminars, etc. There are so many advanced presentation softwares. But Microsoft Powerpoint is still most people’s favourite.
It is free to use and offers many features to the user. Microsoft Powerpoint is very popular because of its easy availability.
Features of Microsoft PowerPoint:
- Easily available.
- Free to use.
- Very easy to use and understand.
- Allows us to add animations to our presentation.
- You can insert audio in your presentation.
- You can also add videos to your presentations.
- In Microsoft Powerpoint, you can also add charts and tables.
- Browse videos from external sources or the internet.
- Helps you in creating professional-looking slideshows.
- Provides you with many pre-designed themes.
Also Read: Top 5 alternatives to Microsoft Office
Prezi video is always on the list of top presentation software. It helps its users to make your virtual meeting more engaging. It will let you create an animated, non-sequential flow with topics and subtopics that are hidden until you zoom in. Prezi video is a little complicated to use. But it is a good option for people who want to give a creative touch to their presentations.
Features of Prezi:
- It is completely free.
- You can find it handy when you make a few presentations using Prezi.
- Prezi offers a “conversational style” of zooming and moving around between information.
- You can upload images from your computer.
- So many icons and shapes are available here.
- Link text and images to movement in Prezi.
- Make stunning interactive charts, reports, maps, infographics, and more.
- You can use timeline templates to keep track of important projects.
- You can add audio to every framework so that people can listen to you along with the visuals.
Also Read: Best language learning apps: top 8
4. Google Slides
Google slides is a presentation-creating software that is available on Gmail accounts. Just like Google Sheets and Docs, we can use google Slides. It is very much similar to PowerPoint. The special business feature named, ‘G Suite’ includes the same things with more storage and management capabilities.
Features of Google slides:
- Easy to use.
- Free for all.
- Have special plans for business accounts.
- Controls are similar to Google Docs and Sheets.
- Fast and easy access.
- You can start from a blank slide. Also, there are some general collections of templates.
- The graphic assets are simple.
- You can upload images from a desktop, URL or Google Drive.
- Videos can also be added from youtube or google drive.
- GIFs can be added just like we add images.
- It carries a special feature named, ‘add-ons’ that avails icons, stock images and audio.
Keynote is an Apple presentation software. Anyone with an Apple ID can use this software. It is the best PowerPoint alternative. It is very similar to PowerPoint and Google Slides. Keynote can be downloaded for free by using your Apple ID.
Features of Keynotes:
- If you know how to use PowerPoint and google slides, then you can easily use Keynotes.
- Keynote is good for businesses, educators and anyone who needs practical presentation software.
- Templates from outsides can be uploaded into the program.
- Classic symbols and icons are also available.
- Symbols and icons are customisable in terms of gradients and colours.
- Only images of your computer can be added.
- You can upload audio on specific slides.
- You can also record a voiceover and create a narrated presentation.
- Including third-party content is not available here.
- Animations can be added to objects and slides in many ways.
- It is available on both desktop and cloud.
Also Read: Best Antivirus Software of 2022
Canva has a wide range of creating graphics. And thus, it is very popular among bloggers. Canva is a complete tool kit to create something presentable for your audience. It is one of the top 10 presentation software which is available for free. But if you need advanced features, so you can upgrade to Canva Pro as well.
Features of Canva:
- All the elements in Canva are easy to find and apply.
- Huge collection of illustrations, images and icons.
- Best for bloggers, small home-based businesses and startups.
- A lot of templates are available in Canva.
- You can add GIFs as well as videos to your slides.
- Pictures or some files can be uploaded directly from the desktop.
- Canva offers many embedded programs like youtube, google maps, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.
- Animations can also be added to texts and images.
- The presentation can be seen on any device.
- You can create a presentation with your team.
- Presentations can be directly shared on some social media platforms.
Also Read: Top 8 most secure messaging apps in 2022
Slidebean is an online presentation-making tool. It is always on the list of Top 10 presentation software. It uses artificial intelligence, that will enhance your presentation. Slidebean’s AI finds the best possible design for every element on your slide. Therefore, it takes very little time as compared to PowerPoint.
Features of Slidebean:
- Gives your presentation, a professional look.
- Much easier to learn and work with it.
- It has a rich gallery of presentation outline templates.
- You can sign up for free.
- It allows us to export presentations as a PDF or directly in PowerPoint.
- Contains a customisable content block.
- It is very useful for startups, small businesses and entrepreneurs.
- Plenty of icons are available.
- Video can be added to paid plans.
- You can view or edit it, on any device.
- Brand Kit is also available in paid plans.
8. Custom Show
CustomShow is the leading B2B sales presentation platform for companies. By creating presentations using CustomShow, companies can engage their prospects, deliver their brand and close more deals. Here, you can group slides and name the slides that differ and then jump to different slides during the presentation.
Features of Custom Show:
- With Built-in Simulcast you can deliver the same experience to local and remote audiences.
- Track audience engagement.
- Capture customer insights.
- Bring multiple teams together to create stunning presentations.
- Here, you can control your brand easily.
- You can design and present online or present offline.
- Commonly used for Online meetings, presentations and sales enablement.
Our Top 10 presentation software includes Ludus. It allows its users to create the best-looking presentations online. It enables us to Import all sorts of content. There is a free plan also, but it doesn’t allow collaboration or offline viewing. It is quite easy to use and also includes many shortcut keys.
Features of Ludus:
- Ludus is easy to use for both designers as well as non-designers.
- You can use Smart Blocks that you can create to use over and over easily.
- You can import .svg icons and edit them inside Ludus.
- Photos can also be imported via Unsplash, Instagram, Facebook or uploaded.
- Videos and GIFs can also be imported from Youtube.
- You can also add an audio file.
- Animation can be done in different ways.
- Ludus is a cloud-based app. No need to download anything.
- You can directly share your presentations on social media.
- Paid plans have password protection.
Also Read: Top 5 free Photoshop alternatives in 2022
10. Zoho Show
Zoho Show is presentation software, very similar to PowerPoint. It contains a menu on the top for all actions. Creating a presentation with Zoho Show is free for up to 5 users. For more professional features and storage, there are some paid plans also.
Features of Zoho Show:
- It is easy to use.
- The presentation can be viewed in three ways.
- Anyone who needs to make a presentation can use it.
- There are many themes.
- You can also customise themes in terms of colours, layouts, size, etc.
- Provides multiple shapes to add to your presentation.
- Here you can draw and scribble anything using the trackpad.
- Youtube videos can also be added.
- All elements and transitions can be animated
- Teams can easily use Zoho Show, even in the free version
THANK YOU FOR READING: I hope this article was helpful, if it was then do let us know in the comments down below. Also, if you're interested in similar articles, then here are a few recommendations for you. How to schedule mail in Gmail? How to create google home routine in mobile? Use google photos instead of gallery in 2021 What affects your phone signal? | 5 major reason