Instagram is an American photo and video sharing app that is free to use. It has become a popular way to connect with brands, celebrities, thought leaders, friends, family, and more. From creating reels to going Live, Instagram has a vast array of features. One of the most simple features is to create a group on Instagram which can help you to connect with a lot of people at once.
Table of Contents
Steps to create Instagram group:
- The first step to creating an Instagram group is to download the app from Google Play store or Apple App store.
- The next step is to create an Instagram account, if you want to know how to do that then click here.
Now that we’re done with the basics, let’s go ahead and see how to create a group:
- Once your account is created, your feed will appear. Click on the message icon at the top right corner of the screen. And click on the Note icon to send messages.
- Search for the name of the person you wanna add to the group, select them and click on “Chat”.
- Now click on the “i button” at the top right corner of the screen. Add a group name, photo, etc., and Save.
- Refresh the page and voila! your group on Instagram has been created. Now you can send anything that you usually do in an individual chat.
You can also mute messages, call notifications, change the theme and see shared media.
Add more people:
To add more people, click on the “i button” and tap on “Add people”. Select the people or search for those whom you want to add. Click on “Done” to add them.
How to Leave or End Group Chat?
To leave or End Group Chat, again go to the “i button” and scroll down. Click on “Leave Chat” and “Leave” to finally leave the group.
THANK YOU FOR READING:
I hope this article was helpful to you guys. If it was then do let us know in the comments down below. Also, if you want to read similar articles, then here are a few recommendations for you.