For the smooth running of work in offices, everything should be planned. In this way, we can focus on the other important things. Many people use MS Outlook for managing contacts, managing emails, keeping a to-do list and many more. But, do you know, that you can also schedule a meeting in Outlook?
Scheduling a meeting in Outlook is very simple. Let’s get started.
Steps to Schedule a Meeting in Outlook
- First of all, open your personal calendar, and go to the home tab.
2. Select New meeting from New group.
3. In the to field, enter the email address of the person whom you are inviting.
4. Add your subject to the meeting.
5. Enter a location for the meeting. If you are using Outlook associated with the Exchange server, you can use the Room Finder feature to locate a room by selecting Room Finder in the Options group of the Meeting tab.
6. Set starting time and ending time of the meeting.
7. If your meeting is a recurrent meeting. So go to the options group and click on Recurrence. A new Appointment Recurrence dialogue box will appear. Here, you can schedule the same meeting to recur weekly, daily, monthly or yearly.
Also, you can set the number of occurrences i.e for how many weeks, days, months or years you want your meeting to recur.
After making changes, click OK.
8. There is a large text field in the meeting dialogue where you can define your purpose or agenda. Keep it short, but mention all the necessary points there. This is helpful in providing necessary information to the attendees.
9. After this, just click on Send.
So, in this way you can schedule a meeting using MS Outlook.
Don’t have a Microsoft account? Create one!
Thankyou for reading. If you find our article helpful, do let us know in the comments section below. Also, if you have any suggestion, please feel free to tell us. If you are interested in similar articles, so here are few recommendations for you. How to schedule a mail in Gmail? How to schedule a meeting in Google meet? How to schedule a zoom meeting?