Due to difference in the platform, from mobile to PC, installing WhatsApp in PC isn’t going to be the same process. However, it’s just as easy. All you need to do is to ensure that you have permission to install WhatsApp in Laptop or PC and you’re running windows 8 or higher.
Table of Contents
Install WhatsApp in Windows:
Let’s go ahead and learn how you can install WhatsApp in laptop.
- To begin with, you need to visit WhatsApp website and download WhatsApp. Here you can see the screen split into two sections. The left side is for mobile device and the right side for desktop. Click the green download button for Windows to continue.
- After clicking the button you’ll be asked to save the file to your desktop, do so and wait for it to download. You can find the program executable in the Downloads folder of your home area on the PC. Just double-click the WhatsApp Setup program to start the installation.
- The install is a little different than other apps. After a short while WhatsApp asks you to scan the OR code with your phone’s version of WhatsApp. You need to open WhatsApp , tap on the three vertical dots in the top right, followed by WhatsApp Web.
- There are full instructions on the WhatsApp mobile version as to how to scan OR code. Once it is successfully recognized , the PC version will automatically get loaded. Complete ith your account information and contacts.
Installing WhatsApp in Mac:
Installing WhatsApp onto a Mac is done similarly to the windows version. To begin with, ensure you have a relevant permission to be able to install programs to the Mac and have your mobile device handy with the WhatsApp app already installed.
- From the dock, click on Safari to open the WhatsApp downloads. Click on the green button to the right-hand side of the screen labeled Download, for macOS to start the download process.
- Once the WhatsApp.dmg file is downloaded, it will appear in the Downloads folder. Expand downloads and click on the file to start the installation. After a short time, you’ll be presented with the WhatsApp Installer windows. Simply drag the WhatsApp icon over to the Application folder icon.
- Double-click the WhatsApp icon in the installer window and click Open in the confirmation box. Just like the windows desktop installation, the WhatsApp window will display a QR code which you can scan with WhatsApp on your mobile device.
- Once you’ve scanned on the QR code, the Mac desktop WhatsApp synchronizes with the WhatsApp account you’ve created on the mobile device. You will be able to view any contacts and conversations you have started.
THANK YOU FOR READING: I hope this article was helpful, if it was then do let us know in the comments down below. Also, if you're interested in similar articles then here are a few recommendations for you guys. How to create WhatsApp business account? WhatsApp tips and tricks 2022 How to get started with WhatsApp? Create a WhatsApp account in 5 simple steps.