WhatsApp is one if the most used messaging apps in the world with over 2 billion active users. It is not only used to send text messages but also for various other things like photos, videos, documents, etc. Even so, there’s a lot more to do and discover with WhatsApp but first let’s learn how to create a WhatsApp account.
Steps to create a WhatsApp account:
Before creating an account, remember that the steps are same for both creating a new account and to log in to an existing account.
- The first step is to download the app. So to download it from Google Play store click here and from Apple App store click here.
- Now that you’ve WhatsApp installed on your phone, click on it to open. Now you can either create an account with your phone number or connect WhatsApp with Facebook. To open it with number, simply click on “Agree and Continue”.
- Now select the country you’re from and put your mobile number. Click on “Next”. WhatsApp will ask you if the number you’ve put is correct or not. Check it once again and click on “OK” if it’s correct. You can also edit the number by clicking on “EDIT”.
- Now a tab will open where you’ve to give an OTP (One Time Password) which has been sent to your mobile number via SMS. If you by any chance don’t receive an OTP then you can either click on “Resend OTP” or “Call me” option.
- After you’ve given the OTP, your phone number will be verified. An interface will appear where you can put your profile info. Choose a profile photo from your device or click on from the WhatsApp camera and type your name in the given box. Click on “Next”. It might take a little bit time for initializing.
Now your WhatsApp account has been created. To start a chat click on “Start a chat” and now you can chat with your contact who have WhatsApp.
Pros and Cons of using WhatsApp:
Now that you’ve created a WhatsApp account, let go through some pros and cons of using it.
|It is free and very easy to use.||You must have access to the internet to|
send and receive messages for free.
|Voice call and video calling support.||Restriction on sharing some |
widely shared posts.
|Share live location, documents, etc. |
easily and effectively.
THANKS FOR READING: These are few pros and cons of using WhatsApp but if you want to know more about it then let us know in the comments down below. Also, if you want to read similar articles then here are few recommendations for you. How to create a Facebook account ; How to create Instagram business account Thank you so much for reading this article. Feel free to give us a review in the comment section and let us know what else would you wanna read next.
4 thoughts on “How to create a WhatsApp account? 5 simple steps”
Thanks for your information. Now can you send me a page to create a whatsapp account?
To create an account please download the app. The link to download the app is given in the article.
Your way of describing the whole thing in thiis article is genuinely nice,
every one be capable of without difficulty know it,
Thanks a lot.