You’ve ordered something on Amazon and the delivery date is of a weekday when you won’t be at home. In that case, you can easily change or schedule your delivery date on Amazon. You can also change the date and time for certain heavy or bulky items.
Steps to schedule amazon delivery:
If your order and delivery address are eligible for Scheduled Delivery for Large Items, the option to select this delivery method will be available during checkout. Given below are the steps to schedule delivery on Amazon:
- Select the Amazon product you wish to purchase and add it to your cart. Proceed to checkout.
- Once you proceed, select your delivery date and time slot. Remember that not all the products, and mainly large items will have an option for scheduled delivery.
- You will receive your product as per your selection. On successful checkout, you’ll receive notifications on the delivery status in the mail or through SMS.
- Once the item is dispatched, you’ll be notified. They will communicate with you if by chance they fail to deliver your product on time.
Choose your Amazon delivery date and time:
If the item that you purchase on Amazon is eligible for scheduled delivery. Then during the checkout process, you’re given the option to select the delivery date and time. You’re prompted to enter your ZIP code, a delivery date, and choose a range of items for delivery. Amazon doesn’t charge extra shipping for the scheduled delivery.
How to order in Amazon for an APO address?
Amazon sells tons of different products and many of them can be shipped to overseas military mail addresses. To ensure accurate and timely delivery, it is important to enter address information in the manner recommended by Amazon. Also, few items cannot be shipped to APO, FPO, or DPO addresses such as apparel, kitchen items, most electronic items, outdoor living items, etc.
The steps to follow which ordering for an APO address:
- Select the amazon product that you wish to purchase and add them to your shopping cart.
- Select the option to “Enter a new shipping address” when the shipping page is displayed.
- Enter the recipient’s name where indicated and the unit description and identifying number in the first address field.
- Put the appropriate designation- APO or FPO in the city field.
- Enter the two-digit region identifier in the state field, for example, AA for America, AE for Europe, AP for the Middle East, or Pacific region. Enter the ZIP code and select your country.
- Complete the order with the appropriate payment information and confirm the order details.
Exception to choosing Amazon delivery date:
The availability of delivery dates varies depending on the area you live. Also, there are some areas where you cannot schedule the delivery. In those cases, Amazon contacts you by phone and sets up the delivery schedule. Amazon doesn’t offer the scheduled delivery option for P.O. box addresses, APO/FPO addresses, or U.S territories and freely associated states.
THANK YOU FOR READING:
I hope this article was helpful. If you want to read similar articles then here are a few recommendations for you guys. Also, do let us know what other articles would you like to read and we’ll try to help you out.