Do you want to create a quiz, create an opinion poll, or want to run a survey? Since most of the schools and colleges are giving online assignments and projects to students, this article might come in handy for them. In simple words, let’s learn how to create Google form on mobile, together.
Table of Contents
Steps to create Google Form
To create a Google form on mobile, these are the few steps:
- First, you need to open Google Chrome on your mobile and search for Google forms. Make sure that you’ve signed in with a Google account. If you want to know how to make a Google account, then click here.
- Once, the page opens, click on “Google Forms: Free Online Surveys for…”, which will most probably be the second link, or just click here to directly go to the page.
- Now on the personal, you’ve to click on “Go to Google Forms”. You’ll be able to see a form on your screen. So now we have to edit this Google Form.
- To edit the form first, we have to give it a title. Click on “Untitled form” and name it whatever you want. I’m going to name it “Article form”. If you want to add a description, you can do so by clicking on “Form description”. I wrote “Comment below the article and let us know your review”.
- Now, you can add questions. You can see “Untitled question”, click on it and add any question that you want to. I added, “Is this article helpful?”. You can also decide what type of answers do you want. To do so, click on the inverted triangle and you’ll be able to see various options. Some of the options are short answers, paragraphs, multiple choices, checkboxes, etc.
- I’ll keep it multiple-choice to show you. Click on option 1 and write any option you want. I wrote “Yes”. To add another option, click on another option, I added “No” and for the third option I added “Somewhat”. You can add more options.
- If you want to add more questions, click on the “+” icon on the bottom left of the screen as shown in the above image. Add as many as you want to.
What does the required option do?
If you’re wondering what the required option does, then it doesn’t allow the user to submit the form unless they have answered all the questions. This is helpful in case you want an answer to all the questions.
Add an image to your question
To add an image to your question, click on the image icon that is beside the question area. Over there, you’ll find different methods of inserting an image. Options like cameras, upload, by URLs will appear. Select an image from anywhere you want to and click on “Insert”.
As you can see I have inserted an image of a plant. Also, I have put in a question and the answer type I choose for this question is ‘Short answers’
Preview your Google form:
To see how your form looks like, click on the three dots at the upper right corner of the page. Click on “Preview”. Now your form will appear on a new tab and you can see whatever you’ve put there can be seen here.
Submit and check Response on your Google Form:
After you’ve given the answer to questions, click on “Submit” and your response will be submitted. To see the response on your Google form, go back to the earlier tab where you made the Google form and click on “Responses”. Now that I responded to my own form, you can see I have 1 response. If you scroll down, you can see how many people picked a certain answer.
If you want to see individually, who picked what, then click on “Individual” (shown below), you’ll be able to see which answer people picked.
Delete response on Google form:
In case you want to delete a certain response then click on the delete icon. It has been shown in the image below.
Save the responses:
You can also save the responses as PDF or print them. For that click on the print icon as shown in the image below. It will take you to a new tab. There, you can see all the responses, on the top you can select if you want to save it as a PDF or add a printer to print it.
Change the theme of your Google Form
To change the theme of the form, go to the question page and click on the paint icon as shown in the image below. Now you can change the theme color, background color, give a header image, and change the font style as well. Now click on “Apply”. The required changes are done.
Share your Google Form
If you want to share your Google form with others, click on the send icon. You can send your form via email or link. To send it via email, put their mail id and change the subject if you want to. If you are sharing the link with someone then click on the link icon, shorten the URL if you want to and then click on “Copy“. The URL has been copied and now you can paste it wherever you want to send it. If you want to share it on Facebook or Twitter, then those options are also available.
Link responses to Google Sheet
Now that we created a Google form on mobile, it’s time to link the responses to Google Sheet. Go to responses and click on the green button. You can either create a new spreadsheet or add it to an existing one. Click on any of the two and it will link the Google Form to your spreadsheet. Over there you’ll be able to see all the responses. This will be very helpful when you’ve many responses. You’ll be able to manage all of them in a systematic way and go through all the answers hassle-free.
That’s it! I hope this article was helpful and you were able to create a Google Form on mobile. If you did then please comment down below. Your reviews and suggestions will e appreciated. If you want to read our latest article then click here.